Saturday 8 May 2010

Foamboard






I managed to do a deal with the BA Photography tutor. Exchange a couple of tutorials for a sound recording of Martin Parr from the q&a session in January.

The other day I had my second tutorial with him. In this I showed him my final 3 images, discussed why I felt that these would work better than others, and he agreed.

We then talked about how I would display the images in the exhibition and 3 main ways were discussed, so now I am going to experiement with all 3. These are framing, putting on foamboard/foamex (something I will need to get done by an external printer), and simply pinning to the wall (I will need to consider which type of pins etc.)

Before the crit on the 17th May I am going to try as much as these as possible, bearing in mind that I am unable to officially print my work until the 18th May. I am also going to attend galleries to research their ways of presenting images. PSL is my first stop this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment