Thursday 25 March 2010

Postcard Mission

After the crit, I thought about alternative ways of
a) displaying the postcards
b) getting people to write on the postcard

And subsequently, a question to ask people.
I have been thinking of ways to get my postcards out to people in the public, to find out their opinions of what class they believe themselves to be in.
I decided to send postcards off to random addressed gained through the internet with a letter explaining the reason for this, and the postcards are addressed and stamped for easy return. Now we just have to wait and see!


Postcard addressed and stamped, ready to be sent back


Putting the packs together


Letters containing postcards, a letter explaining and asking a question and my business card
I also left the postcards in places around Leeds for random individuals to take and send me their response....


Putting the adressed and stamped postcards in places for people to pick up and respond to


Another place for someone to respond to a postcard

Next I wish to produce some more, and hand them out in different places.
I need to consider how to display these cards, and research further.

No comments:

Post a Comment